Five little things that are making me smile:
1. I bought new glasses last week. They're purple and black. And oh so awesome. Don't you think?
2. I pulled all my tea mugs out of storage a couple weeks back and picked out five of them to make up my "Fall Collection." Happy mugs make tea drinking even more fun than usual.
3. The changing weather means its time to pull out my scarves--and not just any scarves. These are silk scarves hand painted by my Great Aunt Chickee. Beautiful, yes?
4. Over the weekend, my mom and I went yarn shopping. When I told her I wanted to make a blanket for myself, she was so excited that she bought all the yarn for me. Apparently, it's well past time I made something for myself. These are the colors I picked out. With names like Amethyst, Pesto, and Great Plains, how could they not be happy colors?
5. And last, but not least: The Tea Festival is only 12 days away!
PS--If you haven't entered the giveaway from last week, you still have until tomorrow (Wednesday) at midnight!